Precor 846i Experience Series Upright Bike Refurbished
- Larger platform pedals accommodate a wide range of users.
- The 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Wireless Compatible
- Touch-Sensitive Display
- Self-Powered (Cordless)
The Precor 846i is an advanced, heavy duty stationary machine made of powder-coated steel that you can put to the test. It operates without a chain, but instead employs a magnetic, 3-phase generator system that lets you crank up the revs and reduces the roughness, maintenance, and wear common to mechanical alternators. Choose from 25 different resistance levels, ranging from 18 to 500 Watts. A double step-up drive enhances the quiet, effortless atmosphere. This modern, high-tech bike puts the Precor Tap Control monitoring system at the rider's fingertips, registering each new input with an audible click. Pedals are larger than normal and come with a reversible strap-in mechanism (similar to toe clips) that is easy to set-up. The seat comfortably accommodates many sizes of riders and snaps into place easily. Since the 846i is self-powered and weighs only 130 lbs, you can put it anywhere and measure your progress in anything from Watts, to calories, to METS, and more.
The Precor 846i-U Experience Series has a double-step-up drive and magnetic, no-contact generator system. The 846i-U cycle moves smoothly and quietly, with less maintenance. Belt Drive System: A double step-up drive gives users a smooth, quiet exercise experience. A Poly-V belt is used instead of a chain which a quiet ride every time.
The 846i-U exercises all leg muscles. Users can also stand on the pedals like climbing a hill on a traditional bike. Tactile paddles control resistance, confirming user input with a satisfying click. The multiple feedback options make it easy to monitor workouts. Additionally, the seats are designed for comfort across a wide range of body types. The upright seat has a ratcheting system for easy adjustments.
- Programs: Cross Country, Custom, Fitness Test, Heart Rate, Hill Climb, Interval (3), Manual, Random, Watts Control, Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts: Average Heart Rate, Average Speed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute, Distance, Elapsed Time , Goal, Heart Rate, Maximum Heart Rate, METs, Profile, Remaining Time, Resistance, RPM, Segment Time , SmartRate, Speed, Target Heart Rate, Units, Watts, Workout
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Seat Adjustment Range: 21" - 35"
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Wireless Compatible (chest strap not included)
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered (Cordless)
- Machine Weight: 130 lbs
- Height: 60 in
- Length: 50 in
- Width: 24 in