- Touch-Sensitive Display
- Larger platform pedals accommodate a wide range of users.
- The 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Wireless Compatible
- Self-Powered (Cordless)
Sit back and relax on this refurbished Precor 846i Recumbent Bike, like all great recumbent bikes, the Precor 846i takes the stress off of your knees and back, while enabling an effective and intense lower body workout; but unlike other available models, you get the same superior quality of the more famous Precor elliptical machines. The 846i employs a belt-drive system, providing a quieter, more maintenance-free experience, and with its magnetic, no-contact generator, you get none of the roughness and wear-and-tear associated with mechanical recumbent bikes.
In November 2009 World Gym named Precor their premier fitness provider, and it's not hard to see why, with the unique style built right into the Precor 846i. Climb mountains or just go at your own pace with the manual setting, and since the Precor 846i is self-powered with a no-contact generator system, the 846i can be placed anywhere in your gym or at home. The workout display on the 846i is unmatched for its ease of usability and detailed feedback on how you're doing. Just a tap on the large buttons of the display will tell you your heart rate, your speed, your elapsed time, or just about anything else you might need to know. Most of all, the 846i delivers a fluid, natural feel ideal for beginners and experts alike. It's an intuitive machine that invites you to climb on and enjoy, no dread facing yet another hard workout.
The Precor c846i recumbent exercise bike features belt drive system with a double step-up drive which gives users a smooth, quiet exercise experience. The Poly-V belt is used instead of chain which also reduces the bike maintenance. A durable, built in magnetic, no-contact generator system provides consistent resistance and reduces the roughness, maintenance, and wear associated with mechanical alternators. The Precor c846i recumbent bike is easy to move and the unit also features a touch sensitive display console, contact heart rate and a three piece crank.
- Exercise Programs: Calorie Goal, Cross Country, Custom, Distance Goal, Fitness Test ,Heart Rate, Hill Climb, Interval (3), Manual, Random, Watts Control, Weight Loss
- Display Readouts: Average Heart Rate, Average Speed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute, Distance, Elapsed Time, Goal, Heart Rate, Maximum Heart Rate, METs, Profile, Remaining Time, Resistance, RPM, Segment Time, SmartRate, Speed, Target Heart Rate, Units, Watts, Workout Summary
- Pedals: Larger platform pedals accommodate a wide range of users.
- 3-piece crank: The 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 9/16" crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Wireless Compatible (chest strap not included)
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered (Cordless)
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Machine Weight: 160 lbs
- Height: 48 in
- Length: 57 in
- Width: 24 in