Life Fitness 95Ti Treadmill Refurbished
- Most Popular Commercial Treadmill in Health Clubs Today
- Polar Heart Rate Compatable
- Patented FlexDeck Technology
- 28 Built-iIn Programs
- Self Diagnostic
Life Fitness 95Ti treadmill has an enticing chrome finish and is often referred to as the Silver Bullet. It features a convenient control center designed for alphanumeric messages of 26 characters, along with a window for workout profile. The user faces the Ergo-bar that displays complete workout data and provides easy access to 28 programs for different workouts. The treadmill integrates sensors for stride and belt wear, which alerts the user when tuning might be needed. It is fully compatible for attaching LCD TV or entertainment system.
Features at a Glance:
- FlexDeck system for superior shock absorption
- Continuous duty AC 4 HP motor
- Range of incline from 0 to 15%
- Range of speed from 0.5 mph to 14 mph
- Lifepulse for contact monitoring of heart rate, and Polar telemetry compatible
- 28 programs of different workouts, including Gerkin protocol, and PRF/PRT military tests for fitness
- Compatibility for attaching LCD TV or entertainment system
- Elaborate display, with multiple readouts including heart rate, speed, METS, watts, calories burnt total and per hour, distance, time elapsed, climbed distance, profile window, and Time in Zone
- Dimensions: 83" x 37" x 63.5"
- Weight: 431lbs
CERTIFIED REMANUFACTURED PROCESS
Our professionally remanufactured equipment sets the industry standard, which competitors can only try to emulate. Our certified products are truly in a class of their own. All "Certified Remanufactured" equipment has undergone an extensive 60-point inspection. Our machines are thoroughly tested and professionally remanufactured to a "like-new" condition.
Painted Finish | Powder Coating
All of our machines' frames and metal parts are sandblasted and powder coated. Machines that undergo this process can be considered truly remanufactured.
Batteries | Alternators & Generators
These parts are dismantled tested and diagnosed. After a through inspection these components are rebuilt to the manufacturers specifications. To ensure longevity, these parts are always rebuilt or replaced to ensure perfect functionality and performance. Batteries are replaced as necessary.
Electronics and motherboards are inspected through a series of tests using scopes and other sophisticated testing equipment. In many cases basic repairs can be made to return the part to a perfect condition. If this is not possible, parts are replaced.
Console Overlays | Touch Screens
All overlays are thoroughly inspected for complete functionality and cosmetic appearance. If needed, the overly will be replaced with a new one to ensure reliability and longevity.
Decals | Emblems
Decals and emblems are replaced as necessary to achieve a "like-new" machine appearance.
Drive Belts | Crank Assembly
We use premium drive belts on our Certified Remanufactured products. Crank assemblies are either rebuilt or recycled and replaced with new ones. These ensure easy use and extend the life of the part and machine. All belts are replaced with only OEM-quality drive belts. These steps ensure ease of use, and they extend the life of the part and the machine.
Motor Shrouds | Plastics
All plastics are completely inspected for any damage. If minor damage is present, we utilize our exclusive in-house repair process, which consists of professional resin fibers and three-coat epoxy hardening system to return the plastics to a stronger-than-new condition If the part is not repairable, we replace it with OEM parts.