HCI PhysioCycle XT Recumbent Cycle
- Easy walk-thru design for all ages
- Bi-Directional upper body ergometer
- Total body workout
- Ergonomic seat design with lumbar support
- Contact Heart Rate with built in receiver
The PhysioCycle XT is the ideal product for consumers and Healthcare facilities that are looking
for a versatile exercise product that provides a smooth and enjoyable total body workout.
The PhysioCycle XT has been designed so that the user can select from or combine exercise
modalities, which include;
• UBE (Upper Body Ergometer Bi-Directional)
• Recumbent Cycle (Walk-thru Access)
• 7 Programs with 8 Levels of Resistance
• Resistance: Silent Electro
• Magnetic Drive System
• Resistance Levels: 8
• Access: Easy walk-thru design for all ages
• Upper Body Ergometer: Bi-Directional with two hand positions
• Seat Adjustment: 15 positions
• Pedals: Foot pedals with easily adjustable straps
• Power: AC 120 volt
• Dimensions: 60 x 25 x 52 inches
• Max User Weight: 300 lbs
• Usage Rating: Light Institutional
• Display: High Resolution, multi-colored LCD display.
• Feedback: Time, Speed,
• Distance, Calories, heart rate
• Heart Rate: Contact Heart Rate with built in receiver.
• Programs: 7 Total; I Manual, 5
• Preset, 1 Heart rate control.
• Quick Keys: Quick Start Setting
Warranty: 1 Year Labor, 3 Years Parts, 3 Years Electronics, Lifetime Frame