The Viking AR 2 Rower uses a compact horizontally mounted tank offering patented Adjustable Fluid Resistance: from MIN to MAX delivering a large range of resistance, suitable for any fitness level and progression at the turn of a dial. World class functionality and fine wood design.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance
- Multilevel Computer
- Low Impact
- Durable Belt Drive
- Home or Light Commercial use
– Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
– No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
– Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time,
strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
– Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and
comfortable rowing position.
– Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
– Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free. The solid construction makes this perfect for any application – home or health club.
– Best emulation, with the sensory stimulation of the sight, sound and feel of real on-water rowing.
– Low impact, non-jarring whole body cardio-respiratory workout.
– Home / Light Commercial use warranty
- Upright Storage – 55 x 54cm (22 x 21″)
- Product size – L 2135mm (84″) x W 550mm (22″) x H 540mm (21″)
- Max User Weight – 150kg (300lb)