SCIFIT ISO7000R Recumbent Bike Bi-Directional
- Removable seat for direct wheelchair access
- ADA Compliant
- True step-through design with expandable seat clearance provides easy access
- Iso-Strength for safe, accommodating resistance
- Very low starting resistance with 191 levels of resistance
- Custom 3-piece crank system with oversized pedals
- Premium seat features height adjustment, swivel and recline
- Optional adjustable cranks
- Bariatric Seat - 5" wider than Premium or Standard Seat
• True adjustable step-through design with only a 3” step over height and expandable step through space at a full 23”.
• Resistance system - 3 phase combination generator and eddy current brake with the largest wattage range in the industry, starting at 6 watts.
• 1-20 levels adjustable in .1 increments providing 200 levels of resistance.
• Recumbent swivel seat moves fore, aft, up, down and swivels 360° locking at each 90° angle.
• Adjustable pedal crank option (shown) provides three adjustments (5”, 6” & 7”). This allows the user more versatility to adjust their range of motion.
• Iso-strength, coupled with bi-directional resistance allows the user to perform a leg press movement going forward and gluteus and hamstring exercise in reverse.
• Bi-directional resistance - the user can exercise in forward and reverse motion.
• Contact heart rate located on handle bars around console.
• Heart Rate compatible with most wireless technology.
Features and Programs
• 7” LCD display with user friendly interface using tactile keypad, color coded with audible beep.
• Programs: One button Quick Start, Manual, Hill Pro" les, Random Pro" les, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength, Constant Work, Heart-Fit Test, Heart-Fit Training (4 levels with 3 programs at each level), Power-Fit Test, Power-Fit Training (4 levels with 3 programs at each level), Stress Test and Fit-Quik™.
• Administrative mode: includes 6 user de" ned languages, metric or US units of measure and other custom settings.
• Built-in twin Fans: 3 levels of intensity at low, medium and high.
• Power Burst - 8 second burst of Iso-Strength. Available on all programs except: HeartFit Test/Training, Power-Fit Test/Training, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength and Stress Test.
• Automatic cool down after each exercise is completed.
• Download results to USB $ ash drive. Simply plug your USB key in the Fit-Key slot and your work-out will be copied in a text " le for saving and printing.
• Display Feedback: Heart rate, time, RPM, calories, distance/miles, level, watts and MET’s with two change view screens
• CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port for TV or other controllers.
• USB charger for phones, mp3 players and other electronic devices.