NuStep T5 Recumbent Stepper
Inclusive and adaptive, the T5 accommodates users up to 500lbs.
- Low Step-Through Design
- User-controlled-step length, smooth-stepping motion
- Low-inertia start up; 15 resistance levels
- Locking feature for handles and pedals
- Contact heart rate handles
Monitor and track user progress, change resistance levels, select workout programs on the large, easy-to-read LCD color display. Programs include:
- Get on and go without setting goals
- Stay on track with a steady pace
- Track progress through your profile
The ergonomically designed padded seat with a contoured back support provides a stable, supportive position for users while exercising.
- 500 lbs. user weight capacity
- 360-degree seat swivel (locks every 45 degrees)
- Arm and seat positions easy to adjust
- Supportive foot pedals
- Flip-up arm rests
73"L x 30"W x 46"H (185 cm x 76 cm x 117 cm)
285 lbs (129 kg)
Standard seat width:
18" (46 cm)
Fits individuals between 4'6"- 6'7" (137-200cm) in height.
Supports users between 75lb - 500lbs (34-227 kg)
Recommended for ages 13 and up.
Individuals outside this height, weight, and age range may not use this cross trainer.