StepOne provides a smooth, total body functional movement. It features low starting resistance, direct wheelchair access, adjustable arm length and handle angle, customizable programs and documentation to help users reach their goals.
- User defined stride length from 2" to 11.5" with Intelli-Stride feedback for safe progressions
- Arm-to-leg movement encourages ADLs like climbing stairs
- Low starting resistance (6 watts) with 20 levels, adjustable in .1 increments, providing 191 levels of resistance.
- Direct wheelchair access along with step-through seating and grab bar allow for easy on and off.
- Arm length adjustments and rotating hand grips provide user comfort and custom fit.
- Small footprint along with integrated transport handle and wheels allow for easy placement.
- Full color touch screen with easy operation displays exercise readouts beneficial for users and clinicians (ex. stride length, ascent, watts, METs).
- Premium, standard and bariatric seat options
- 68"L x 30"W x 48"H
7" LCD Full Colour Touch Screen Display
|MAX USER WEIGHT||
|USER HEIGHT RANGE||
Fits users 4'6" to 6'7"
|HEART RATE MONITORING||
Telemetric (Chest Strap Required)
|LOW STARTING RESISTANCE||
191 Levels of Resistance - 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
|PERSONAL COOLING FAN||
Integrated dual fans with 3 speeds
Self Generating. low voltage AC adapter included
Accuracy to EN 957-8 Standard
5 Years Parts, 10 Year Frame, 1 Year Labor