The MA-902 stabilization set offers advanced calf support for patients experiencing lower body deficiencies or weaknesses that require additional leg and foot alignment to achieve maximal results. This accessory complements the MS300 semi-Recumbent Total Body Stepper.
Features and benefits include:
- Minimized lower limb adduction or abduction
- Easy attachment and removal on footplate assembly
- Lightweight construction
- Attachment just below the knee, thereby eliminating any knee torque
- Fully adjustable to keep the lower limb in proper alignment
- Calf support pivoting allows the ankle to move freely in its normal path