COMMERCIAL GRADE DESIGNED FOR HEALTH CLUBS
The Viking AR 2 Rower uses a compact horizontally mounted tank offering patented Adjustable Fluid Resistance: from MIN to MAX delivering a large range of resistance, suitable for any fitness level and progression at the turn of a dial. World class functionality and fine wood design.
– Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
– “No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.”
– “Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time,
strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.”
– “Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and
comfortable rowing position.”
– “Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.”
– “Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free. The solid construction makes this perfect for any application – home or health club.”
– “Best emulation, with the sensory stimulation of the sight, sound and feel of real on-water rowing.”
– Low impact, non-jarring whole body cardio-respiratory workout.
– Full Commercial Club Use Warranty
Upright Storage – 550 x 540mm (22 x 21″)
Product size – Length 2135mm (84″) x Width 550mm (22″) x Height 540mm (21″)
Max User Weight – 150kg (330lb)
990mmx560mmx585mm (38.97 x 22.04 x 23.03″)
Net Weight: 21.3kg (46.9lb)
Gross Weight: 25.8kg (56.8lb)
Cubic Metres 0.3245 (11.46cubic feet)
2230mmx187mmx80mm (87.79 x 7.36 x 3.15″)
Net Weight: 9.3kg (20.5lb)
Gross Weight: 10.3kg (22.7lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0334 (1.18cubic feet)