Schwinn AC Power
REAL POWER. REAL RESULTS. Packed with all of the best-in-class features of Schwinn’s top tier indoor bikes, the new AC Power bikes take your Authentic Cycling riding experience to a whole new level with the amazingly accurate 4iiii crank arm powermeter, the new Echelon2G console, and a built in generator, preventing the continuous need to replace batteries.
Carbon Blue durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience, Magnetic Resistance Brake for zero drive train maintenance, 4iiii crank arm powermeter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter, On-board generator powers Echelon2G Console without batteries, Morse Taper pedals for increased durability and reliability, Performance Plus handlebars ergonomically designed for reduced hand pressure in performance positions, Schwinn Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
A company named Gates introduced a concept never before seen on outdoor bikes – a belt drive that performed like a chain. Their innovative system – called Carbon Drive – features a carbon fiber reinforced belt with teeth for maximum durability and true bike performance. Over time, this has transitioned from a novelty system to a mainstream solution used on hundreds of outdoor bike models today.
All Schwinn Authentic Cycling indoor bikes come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes. The AC Power bike is Schwinn Triple Link pedal compatible. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look, Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.
- Length: 54 in (137 cm)
- Width: 21 in (53 cm)
- Height: 51 in (130 cm)
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Product Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Customizable options available with frame paint, personally branded decals, and accessories
- Carbon Blue™ durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience
- Magnetic Resistance Brake for zero drive train maintenance
- Crank arm powermeter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter.
- On-board generator powers Echelon2G Console without batteries
- Morse Taper pedals for increased durability and reliability
- Performance Plus™ handlebars ergonomically designed for reduced hand pressure in performance positions
- Schwinn® Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
- Frame Finish – Powder Coated Aluminum
- Seat Slider and handlebar materials – Aluminum