Philips ReCare Recumbent Stepper 7.5 S
Accessibility for patients of all abilities
Whether your patient has no limitations, progressing through rehabilitation, or reliant on a wheelchair, the 7.5 S recumbent stepper provides accessibility for all. Allowing for total-body, upper-body only, and lower-body only exercise benefits.
Seat Rotates, Adjusts Horizontally and Reclines
Seat assembly rotates 360-degrees to make it easy for users to enter and exit the machine both independently and with assistance. The seatback reclines for comfort and slides forward and backward for users of various heights. Seat can be removed for wheelchair access.
Downloadable Workout Data
Console features large, easy-to-read feedback windows that display real-time cadence, step length, step count, watts, calories, METs, heart rate, time, resistance and symmetry. Clinicians can easily track patient performance and progress by downloading workout data.
Direct Wheelchair Access
For your patients who rely on a wheelchair for mobility on a temporary or chronic basis, the 7.5 S recumbent stepper has a removable seat for direct wheelchair access. Straps securely anchor to wheels so patients can perform total-body, upper-body only, or lower-body only exercise.
- Braking Device: Eddy current brake with small flywheel for low starting inertia
- Drive Train: Heavy-duty, 8-groove poly V belt with high-end linear bearings and guides
- Power: 100-240 volts AC (standard power supply)
- Max User Weight 440 lbs
- Dimensions: 67” x 35” x 48”
- Product Weight: 306 lbs
- Warranty: Lifetime frame, 5 years EMS brake, 3 years parts and labor, 6 months wear items
- *Wear items are rubber hand grips, pedals, console overlay and drive belt
Advantages and Clinical Applications:
- Combined upper and lower body movements: Provides full body workout, building strength and range-of-motion and utilizing wellness programs to increase longevity
- Dependently linked, linear motion pedals: Enables users to self-adjust the stroke length to accommodate their range-of-motion capabilities
- Closed kinetic chain: Provides low impact movement with minimal stress on knees, ankles, hips and low back in a safe and comfortable semi-recumbent position
- Quadrilateral exercise pattern: Allows users to distribute the exercise efforts across four limbs. By reducing the effort from the involved limb and transferring a greater effort to the uninvolved limbs, they will maintain an elevated heart rate to achieve exercise potential.
- Applications include: Orthopedic, Sports Medicine, Neurological, and Cardiac Rehabilitation as well as Senior Rehab and Wellness Training
Stepper Lower Body Lateral Stabilizer (PTE7010MA) The Bi-Lateral Calf Support Component offers advanced support for patients experiencing lower body deficiencies or weaknesses that require additional leg and foot alignment to achieve maximal results. The PTE7010MAoffers the following features:
- Sold as a set (pair)
- Features attachment just below the knee, thereby eliminating any knee torque
- Fully adjustable to keep the lower limb in proper alignment
- Pivoting allows the ankle to move freely in its normal path
- Minimizes lower limb adduction or abduction
- Lightweight yet durable construction
- Easy attachment and removal on footplate assembly