HCI RX-750 Rower
- Easy to adjust pivoting footrests
- Innovative Hydro-Power Drive System
- Designed for mobility and compactness
- Ergonomically designed handgrip
- Natural adaptive resistance
Using the same dynamics as actual rowing, the user adjusts the intensity of their workout with "natural adaptive resistance" by either rowing faster or slower, no need for any disruptive mechanical adjustments.
• Innovative Hydro-Power Drive System provides an incredibly smooth and relaxing "on the water" rowing experience that feels and sounds just like the real thing.
• Easy to adjust pivoting footrests for ease of use, one size fits the entire family.
• Large Ease-To-Read display panel that shows: Exercise Time, Distance, 500M Split Time, Strokes/Min, Calories and Heart Rate. Includes a built-in heart rate receiver.
• Designed for mobility and compactness, uses less than a 20" x 21" (50 x 55cm) space when stored upright.
• Ergonomically designed handgrip for a comfortable workout
Length: 78 in (198 cm)
Width: 22 in (56 cm)
Height: 20 in (51 cm)
Weight: 65 lbs (30 kgs)
Max User's Weight: 350 lbs (159 kgs)
Resistance: Variable from 2.5 - 4.5 gals (9 - 17 lits)