BodyCraft Jones Light Commercial Smith Machine
- Patented 3-D barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises
- Light Commercial design
- Industrial grade linear bearings
- Rack the bar at the level where you are fatigued by simply rotating your wrists
- The safest Barbell ever made for the solo lifter!
This is The Original Jones Machine, Built for Light Commercial and Home Use
Patented 3-D barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Smith Machines move vertically only! The Jones moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for a more natural, user-defined motion.
You choose the Olympic Bar you want!
- Active Balance Power Bar? The 1000 lb. capacity Active Balance Power Bar must be balanced by the user, providing the benefits of Barbell training by incorporating stabilizer muscles and promoting symmetry. The ABB is attached to the bearing housings via a limited-range coupler which allows it to tilt, but never too far to go beyond the bar hooks and safety spotters. Far and away the #1 choice. Starting weight is 55 lbs. Extra $200 charge applies.
- Power Bar Top quality Power Bar without Active Balance feature. 50 lb. starting weight, 1000 pound capacity. Extra $100 charge applies.
- Economy Olympic Bar Olympic bar with rotating Nylon Olympic ends. 35 Lb. Starting weight, 500 lb. Capacity
- It is the safest Barbell ever made for the solo lifter! Think of it as a Power Rack where the Bar Hooks and Safety Spotters move along with every movement you make!
- Reduced risk of Injury. Since the hooks move along with the Bar, the "lift off", and "racking" of the bar are always done at your natural position. You do not need to reach behind your head for pressing exercises, putting your shoulders into an injury prone position. You do not need to lean forward for squats. You can always begin and end your exercises in the most natural, reduced-risk position!
- Results. The greatest strength gains result from pushing to full muscle fatigue. Since the hooks move along with the Bar, and are spaced at 4-1/2" intervals, you can push to to muscle fatigue and rack the bar at the level where you get stuck by simply rotating your wrists. No need to rely on the safety spotters when pushing to the limits. (Please always DO set the Safety Spotters at appropriate height to avoid serious injury.)
- Easy Transitions. Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier! Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, add the desired weight, set safety spotters, and lift!
- Yes! Simply engage the spring pins to lock the horizontal movement into place for traditional "Smith" exercises.
- 2" x 3", 11 Gauge steel.
- All moving parts glide smoothly on industrial grade LM25 linear bearings and 30mm solid hardened steel guide rods.
- 54.69" W X 42" D X 83" H, Cable Crossover 83" H.
- Light Commercial: 2 years parts, 10 years frame
Residential: Lifetime (of original owner) frame and all parts.
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details.
- Box 1: Size 83x11x5 Weight 150
- Box 2: Size 43x17x8 Weight 148
- Box 3: Size 61x10x6 Weight 76
- Box 4: Size 83x12x4 Weight 27
- Box Weight Total: 401