Spirit Medical Systems MS300 Recumbent Stepper
The Spirit Medical Systems MS300 Recumbent Stepper is intended to be used in aiding in the physical rehabilitation process for patients with orthopedic and neurological problems. Also used in sports medicine, wellness and general conditioning programs.
Typical applications for this product are:
- PATIENT WARM UP BEFORE PHYSICAL THERAPY SESSION
- HAVE THE PATIENT PEDAL TO IMPROVE RANGE OF MOTION AFTER KNEE / HIP / ANKLE / SHOULDER OR WRIST SURGERY.
- ALLOW PATIENTS TO PERFORM CARDIOVASCULAR EXERCISE
Unique uses for the Spirit MS300:
- SELF ADJUSTABLE STEP LENGTH ALLOWS PATIENTS TO PEDAL IN SMALLER RANGE OF KNEE MOTION, FROM 5 DEGREES TO FULL RANGE.
- ARMS ARE LINKED WITH A 1 TO 1 RATIO TO THE FOOT PEDALS FOR EASE OF COORDINATION. ARMS CAN ALSO BE USED ALONE WITHOUT STEPPING WITH FEET.
- SYMMETRY PROGRAM MEASURES BALANCE BETWEEN LEFT AND RIGHT PEDAL AND/OR ARM STROKE.
- GRAPHICAL BIO-FEEDBACK DISPLAY MOTIVATES PATIENTS TO MAINTAIN EVEN POWER SYMMETRY BETWEEN LEFT AND RIGHT LEGS. IF MEASURING ARMS ONLY THE GRAPH AND POWER READINGS WILL BE REVERSED.
Other features of the MS300:
- WORK RANGE UP TO 750 WATTS.
- INDEXED SEAT POSITIONING ACCOMMODATES USERS FROM 4' 10" TO 6' 7"
- HEART RATE MONITORING USING THE HAND GRIPS OR OPTIONAL HEART RATE CHEST-STRAP.
The Spirit Medical Systems Group Recumbent Stepper is intended to be used in aiding in the physical rehabilitation process for patients with orthopedic and neurological problems. Also used in sports medicine, wellness and general conditioning programs.
The Spirit Adjustable Total Body Recumbent Stepper MS300 is greatly beneficial when patents suffer a traumatic event, such as surgery or an accident, cardiac rehab is generally part of a plan to make a full recovery. However, limiting factors like lowered stamina, weight issues, or degenerative joint conditions create a challenge for many adults when it comes time to complete a rehabilitation program. In fact, it’s not uncommon for patients to be apprehensive or even resistant to a rehab regimen.
The MS300 recumbent stepper is designed specifically with elderly patients and those recovering from injury in mind, the MS300 makes exercise more enjoyable and beneficial through the use of a seated arrangement, taking unnecessary pressure off the joints, and making additional bodyweight and the impact of standing irrelevant. And at the same time, these patients are still receiving the strenuous exercise necessary to achieve the cardiac and pulmonary output.
Self-adjusting linear step range from 1 to 12.5 inches and a seat with recline and fore/aft adjustment.
High Density foam seat pads and cushioned multi-grip handles.
Ease of Access
Step-through frame design for users with limited mobility.
Heart Rate % Profile
There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
|Net Weight:||258 lbs.|
|Max User Weight:||440 lbs.|
|Overall Dimensions:||67” x 35” x 48”|
|Power:||100−240 volts AC (standard power supply)|