The VR200 utilizes BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Technology for the broadest range of resistance in the category. The VR200 Air and Magnetic resistance rower shares many of the same features as its bigger brother the VR400 but boasts a smaller more compact design. This option is ideal for someone dealing with space constraints.
- 6 levels of resistance
- Level 1 is wind resistance only
- Level 2-6 combine wind and Eddy Current Technology
- Lightweight aluminum handlebar
- Smooth, quiet performance
- Easy fold-up design
- Built-in transport wheels for compact storage
- Wind resistance fan to keep you cool
- Resistance: Level 1 - Air resistance. Level 2 through 6 - Air and magnetic resistance.
- Handlebar: Lightweight, rubber coated aluminum handle.
- Travel: 36 inches of travel from pedals, will accommodate any size user.
- Seat: Deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings.
- Foot Hold: Deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjust foot straps.
- Track: Extruded aluminum mono-rail - high strength T13 aluminum.
- Handle: Drive premium nylon belt.
- Support Legs: Heavy gauge powder coated steel.
- Monitor Arm: Mounted with easy tilt pivot.
- Storage: Quick release fold and roll system. Fastest folding mechanism available!
- Display shows Time, Distance (Meters), Calories (Cal), Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes Profile.
- Manual mode Quick Start
- Resistance system 6 levels
- Sleep feature auto shutdown after 75 seconds of no use.
*We reserve the right to make improvements and changes to the product specifications without notice